The carrier HDX allows to reduce up to 4 times the coloration time of your high-index lenses.
High-index organic lenses (1.60 – 1.67) are thick lenses. Therefore, the coloration process is slower than with standard lenses.
Discover how to accelerate the coloration of your high-index organic lenses, with our carrier HDX, used as a pretreatment.
Watch the tutorial video here: https://www.techniques-chimiques-nouvelles.com/de/sonnenbrillenglaeser/
The carrier HDX is in liquid form, in 1 or 10L jerrycans. It can be used pure or diluted. To pretreat your organic lenses with the carrier, and dye them, follow the steps below:
- If you want to dilute the carrier, prepare the pretreatment bath, using 50% of water and 50% of carrier HDX
- Heat the solution at 92°C
- Dip your high-index lenses in the bath for 4 minutes
- When you take your organic lenses out of the bath, rinse them immediately with warm water
- After wiping your lenses, dip them into a coloration bath (use 10g/L of CRX powder)
Read the tutorial to use our CRX dyeing powders: https://www.techniques-chimiques-nouvelles.com/en/color-your-cr39-lenses-easily-with-tcns-crx-dyeing-powders/
- Leave your organic lenses in the bath for 5 to 10 minutes, according to the intensity of the color that you wish to obtain
- Then take your organic lenses out of the coloration bath, rinse them immediately with warm water and wipe them
The carrier HDX significantly reduces the dyeing time of your high-index organic lenses and is very easy to use.